Friday, August 2, 2013

One Week Down...

...and many, many more to go.

As I complete my first week in Cherry Creek Schools I find myself very excited and motivated about this school year.  I have been extremely impressed by the professionals I am working with directly.  We definitely have a dynamic group.  There have also been many new faces I have met in the past week.  I have been impressed by those CCSD colleagues as well.  This is a powerful district with a lot of pride, expertise, passion, tradition, and potential.  I'm extremely honored to be here and have very much enjoyed being a part of creating our future as a department.

What exactly does the future hold?  No one is quite sure yet.  But one thing is for sure, it is going to be a lot of fun.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment